Hello there, Nice to see you here, I promise that you’ll love this PCOD WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE. I am 22 and a PCOD patient. I was afraid at first because I thought I had something deadly. But I realized that it was nothing dangerous and it is curable. Along the journey, I learned that the only solution to cure PCOD is exercise, a healthy diet, and good sleep. This challenge is going to be fun because it is budget-friendly and cruelty-free. Let’s get started, We love food, don’t we? In the PCOD WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE, we will be cooking and making some delicious food.
1. Get rid of anything that looks white like, dairy products, rice, sugar, rava/sooji and bread because
White foods – essentially, “bad carbs” like sugar and baked goods made with white flour – have been fingered as a culprit in America’s obesity epidemic. But is it true that you should kiss white foods goodbye if you want to lose weight and eat healthfully?
2. Yes, it is true. There are various food supplements which can be replaced with white food.
- Replace white rice with brown rice or unpolished rice.
- Honey instead of sugar.
- Replace salt with Himalayan pink salt.
- Consume soymilk, almond milk instead of dairy milk.
- Munch fruit and vegetable salads topped with lemon, black paper, and Himalayan pink salt. Trust me it tastes like heaven!
- Drink herbal juice without adding sugar(comment down for the recipes).
- Replace white bread with brown bread.
- You can have Indian snacks like Dhokla, Hara bhara kebab, chilla, and much more.
- And other foods like quinoa, millets, and quit bakery items.
- Quit maida/all-purpose flour and use gram flour made dishes and oats of course!
- Keep experimenting with the ingredients and comment down on your inventions!
EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXCERCISE!
- The most common sign of a PCOD patient is the potbelly stomach and it is the most stubborn fat to reduce. The best way to start is, going for an early morning long walk with your earphones on.
- Install Weight Loss Tracker & BMI-aktiBMI (not sponsored) this app helps In calculating your BMI to see if you are over or underweight and according to that you can intensify your workout.
- My favorite kind of work out is yoga- I highly recommend doing the sun salutation or Surya Namaskar because it helps to flush out all the toxins and it is the only yogasana that acts on every part of our body. You can start with 5X times and add 5 more every week.
- The next thing that I would like to recommend is doing planks. As mentioned in the first point, about the potbelly stomach, planks contribute the most to reduce the belly fat.
A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!
- Sleeping for at least 6-7 hours is recommended.
- practicing healthy habits will lead to good health.
One in every ten women in the world has PCOS. Mainly because of stress and food habits. If not treated at the right time and if not taken care of, then this will create an adverse impact on your health, especially during pregnancy. Exercise and a healthy diet will definitely improve your condition. SO, WHICH EXERCISE ARE YOU GONNA DO? COMMENT DOWN if you want more information on the same topic.